[ASC-list] Fwd: Looking for PR/writer with chemistry background

Kali Madden office at asc.asn.au
Mon Aug 23 13:19:55 UTC 2010

Hi Folks,

Anybody fit the bill or know somebody who does?

Email Glenn: glenns at grscom.com.au

Cheers,

Kali

I’m wondering if you can assist me – I’m looking for a Melbourne based
writer/publicist that has a background in chemistry, to be part of a PR
project team; preferably the person is a sole operator/freelancer.

Can you help?

Many thanks

Regards

Glenn Schaube

Director

*GRS Communications*

*Winner of the Public Relations Institute of Australia (PRIA) 2008 Victorian
Awards for Excellence - Public Affairs Category and Runner-Up PRIA National
Golden Target Awards 2008*

*Highly Commended PRIA  - 2009 Victorian Awards for Excellence - Public
Affairs Category  *

*Level 1 / 294 High Street Preston 3073*

*p.03 9478 5224 M. 0439 320 151 F. 03 94780977*

This email and any attachments may be confidential. If received in error,
please contact the sender and delete all copies. Before opening or using
attachments check them for viruses and defects. Regardless of any loss,
damage or consequence, whether caused by the negligence of the sender or
not, resulting directly or indirectly from the use of any attached files our
liability is limited to re-supplying any affected attachments.