[ASC-list] Request for your cooperation in Case study for hands-on science programs (KOFAC)

Prismatic Sciences jesse at prismaticsciences.com
Fri Aug 27 12:04:17 UTC 2010

ASC has received a request for information from the Korea Foundation for
the Advancement of Science and Creativity. Please reply to JiYun Lee or
Mrs. Eunju Kim directly if you can provide the information they request and
if you are interested in seeing them on their visit to Australia in mid-
September.

Jesse