[ASC-list] a calendar for International Years

Mick Moylan mmoylan at unimelb.edu.au
Wed Dec 1 02:15:57 UTC 2010

Niall and ASC

I run an email list for chemistry teachers in Victoria on behalf of the RACI
and am happy to promote International Year of Chemistry events or activities
for students and teachers.

Send details to mmoylan at unimelb.edu.au

Also our International Year of Chemistry calendar has just come off the
press and is for sale for $10 per copy (inc GST, p&h). The front and back
covers are online at
www.vicsco.com.au/images/front.jpg
www.vicsco.com.au/images/back.jpg

It features research images from the University of Melbourne School of
Chemistry including malaria-infected red blood cells, fluorescent
mitochondria, bone growing around titanium dioxide fibres, brightly coloured
powders and more!
The calendars are 21 x 21 cm ­ great for an office wall.
Contact me to order.

Regards
Mick.

--
Mick Moylan
Chemistry Outreach Fellow
Email: mmoylan at unimelb.edu.au
Web: www.vicsco.com.au/outreach.html
--
To get the latest news on chemistry Outreach or RACI(Vic) Education events,
sign up for our newsletter.