[ASC-list] Bacteria spits out arsenic and scavenges P

Susan Kirk skirk at lingo.net.au
Fri Dec 10 14:49:16 UTC 2010

OK well all is good.  Jessie Shore assures me this is the place to
communicate.  So lets get started.

There has been much said this week about the arsenic eating bacteria that
apparently means we are inhabiting the earth with extra-terrestrials.
There¹s a whole # devoted to it over at twitter.  My question to the whole
debacle was, ³If the controls were flawed WHY was the experiment published?²

Here¹s a pretty good timeline of the event
http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/notrocketscience/2010/12/10/arsenic-bacter
ia-a-post-mortem-a-review-and-some-navel-gazing/

Susan Kirk  Bcomm
Journalist
MEAA  ASC HMAQ QWC

39 Shamley Heath Rd,
KUREELPA   Q  4560
P: +61 7 5478 6761
M:+ 61 0414 645 953
skirk at lingo.net.au
www.lingo.net.au
www.lingo.net.au/blog
www.lingo.net.au/discuss

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE: This message may contain privileged and confidential
information intended only for the use of the addressee named above. If you
are not the intended recipient of this message, any disclosure, copying,
distribution or any action taken in reliance on it is prohibited and
unlawful.