[ASC-list] Stefanie Pearce is out of the office

stefanie.pearce at iird.vic.gov.au stefanie.pearce at iird.vic.gov.au
Wed Dec 15 07:28:19 UTC 2010

I will be out of the office starting  15/12/2010 and will not return until
16/12/2010.

I am not available on Wednesday 15th December.

I will respond to your email when I return.

Urgent personal messages can be left on my mobile: 0414 891 416.

Department of Business and Innovation, Government of Victoria, Victoria, Australia.
This e-mail, and any attachments, may contain privileged and confidential information.  If you are not the intended recipient, you may not distribute or reproduce this e-mail or the attachments.  If you have received this message in error, please notify us by return e-mail.