[ASC-list] Twitter and ASC

Sarah Keenihan sarah at bridge8.com.au
Thu Dec 16 00:49:19 UTC 2010

Hi everyone,

On Monday I attended the ASC quiz night, which was held at the RiAus
(Adelaide) immediately following the ASC annual general meeting. Great fun!
Met lots of lovely people, and finally put a *real life* face to some people
I'm in twitter contact with.

It started me thinking that we should try and have some identified twitter
hashtags to use relating to ASC events. Since then, I've worked out that
James Hutson already got this ball rolling in the past, but just to
emphasise:

Use #ASC for general Australian Science Communicators tweets, and for
state-specific events apply the state letters afterwards eg #ascsa #ascvic
#ascnsw #ascwa #ascqu #asctas #ascnt etc

Tweet you later

Sarah

--
Sarah Keenihan, PhD

Science Communications Manager
Bridge 8 Pty Ltd | Futurists | Technologists | Communicators
www.bridge8.com.au

e  | sarah at bridge8.com.au
m | 0419 976 834