[ASC-list] Carpooling to ASC from Sydney

William Rifkin willrifkin at unsw.edu.au
Tue Feb 2 05:53:40 UTC 2010

Carpooling to the ASC conference from Sydney?

It is silly to drive / fly / crawl individually.

I am planning to arrive in Canberra in late afternoon on Sunday and return on Wednesday evening.

There is one space in my car, or I am happy to pay for petrol for a ride in someone else's car.

If you would like a ride, make a case for being a 'good passenger' in 25 words or fewer in reply to this listserv.

We can use the 'automaticity' of social processes on the listserv to coordinate.

Those who have spaces in their car can select their passengers.

Passengers pay for the petrol.  Driver brings the music.

Will

William D Rifkin, PhD
Director, Science Communication Program
Faculty of Science, BSB-BABS