[ASC-list] Also Carpooling to ASC from Sydney

Phil Dooley phil.dooley at sydney.edu.au
Tue Feb 2 06:32:44 UTC 2010

Hi

I also have a couple of spots in a car leaving from Sydney Uni around
lunchtime Sun, Returning Thursday morning arriving Sydney about 12.30.

Make a case in 20 words or fewer  :-)

Phil

On 2/2/10 4:53 PM, "William Rifkin" <willrifkin at unsw.edu.au> wrote:

> Carpooling to the ASC conference from Sydney?
>
> It is silly to drive / fly / crawl individually.
>
> I am planning to arrive in Canberra in late afternoon on Sunday and return on
> Wednesday evening.
>
> There is one space in my car, or I am happy to pay for petrol for a ride in
> someone else's car.
>

> If you would like a ride, make a case for being a 'good passenger' in 25 words
> or fewer in reply to this listserv.
>
> We can use the 'automaticity' of social processes on the listserv to
> coordinate.
>

> Those who have spaces in their car can select their passengers.
>
> Passengers pay for the petrol.  Driver brings the music.
>

> Will
>
> William D Rifkin, PhD
> Director, Science Communication Program
> Faculty of Science, BSB-BABS
> UNSW, Sydney, NSW  2052 AUSTRALIA
>
> willrifkin at unsw.edu.au
> +61 2 9385 2748
> +61 2 9385 1530 fax
>
> www.scom.unsw.edu.au
> www.onset.unsw.edu.au
> www.dayinscience.unsw.edu.au

Dr Philip Dooley | Manager of Outreach Programs
School of Physics | Faculty of Science

THE UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY
T +61 2 9351 3201  | F +61 2 9351 7726  | M +61 414 94 55 77
E Phil.Dooley at sydney.edu.au | W
http://sydney.edu.au/science/physics/schools_community

CRICOS 00026A
This email plus any attachments to it are confidential. Any unauthorised use
is strictly prohibited. If you receive this email in error, please delete it
and any attachments.
Please think of our environment and only print this e-mail if necessary