[ASC-list] Calling all professional and budding science writers!

Jasmine.Leong at csiro.au Jasmine.Leong at csiro.au
Fri Jan 29 05:03:11 UTC 2010

The Helix (for ages 10+) and Scientriffic (for ages 7+) are bi-monthly science magazines produced by the CSIRO's Double Helix Science Club. They bring students the latest in fascinating science news and hands-on activities.

We are always looking for writers to produce articles for our magazines. The Helix is currently looking for 200-400 word snippets and Scientriffic is looking for 100-250 word pieces. Although we cannot pay for these articles, a byline is given.

If you're interested in contributing, please email your CV along with a one-line idea for a short story.

Once you are established with the magazines, you will have the opportunity to pitch ideas for paid feature articles.

Contact Roof Fakhri at The Helix: Helix.Editor at csiro.au<mailto:Helix.Editor at csiro.au>
Contact Jasmine Leong at Scientriffic: Scientriffic at csiro.au<mailto:Scientriffic at csiro.au>