[ASC-list] Beauty and the Geek looking for scientists

Liese.Coulter at csiro.au Liese.Coulter at csiro.au
Tue Jul 6 07:44:01 UTC 2010

I have seen it and your assessment is spot on...

Liese Coulter | Communication Manager | CSIRO Climate Adaptation Flagship | +61 7 3214 2642 | +61 402 084 661 | liese.coulter at csiro.au<mailto:liese.coulter at csiro.au> | 306 Carmody Road, St Lucia, QLD 4067, Australia | www.csiro.au/ca<http://www.csiro.au/ca>