[ASC-list] Beauty and the Geek looking for scientists

Russell Kelley russellkelley at mac.com
Tue Jul 6 07:56:57 UTC 2010

One extra observation from years spent making documentaries. You forgot to mention that its solely for the profit and  benefit of a media company.

Whatever it takes to rate goes...

Cheers

BYOGUIDES

www.byoguides.com

Home of the Indo Pacific Coral Finder

Russell Kelley
russellkelley at mac.com

Program Director
Coral Identification Capacity Building Program.
P.O. Box 1859, Townsville, 4810, AUSTRALIA
ABN 66208215206
Int. + 61 (0) 7  47804380 ph.

Int. + (0) 419 716730 mob.

GMT + 10 hours