[ASC-list] Beauty and the Geek looking for scientists

Emma Donnelly e.donnelly at curtin.edu.au
Wed Jul 7 06:04:26 UTC 2010

I¹ll second that..SCOPE rocks! And you can buy episodes from iTunes now, so
you can watch them over and over and over.

Em

Emma Donnelly| Science Outreach Coordinator
Faculty of Science and Engineering | Curtin University of Technology |
GPO Box U1987 Perth 6845 Western Australia
t: +61 8 9266 1021 | f: +61 8 9266 2021 |
Office: Building 311 Room 147

Email: e.donnelly at curtin.edu.au
Web: http://science.curtin.edu.au/outreach/

Email: e.donnelly at curtin.edu.au