[ASC-list] Double pass giveaway to screening of CREATION

Niall Byrne niall at scienceinpublic.com.au
Fri Jul 9 06:25:32 UTC 2010

Dear ASCers,

We've got a few double passes to give away to a new Darwin film called Creation.

Here's a short blurb about the movie and details on how to get free double passes. I saw the film this week. It was a good film,  interesting, but not for me the definitive Darwin film.

Here's the official blurb

What happens when a world-renowned scientist, crushed by the loss of his eldest daughter, formulates a theory in conflict with religious dogma?

Creation takes a unique and inside look at Charles Darwin, the founder of evolutionary biology and husband to a passionately religious wife.  A great family man, we follow his life as, torn between religion and science, he struggles to finish research for his book 'On the Origin of Species'.

Based on the biography penned by Darwin's great, great Grandson, Creation stars real life husband and wife Paul Bettany and Jennifer Connelly.  A heart-breaking love story and a fascinating insight for those interested in the true story of the man behind the science.

Creation will be released in selected cinemas nationally from July 15. More info here: http://www.creationthemovie.com

We have double passes to give away to the first three people who email us.

Kind regards,

Niall

Niall Byrne

Science in Public
26 Railway Street South, Altona Vic 3018

ph +61 (3) 9398 1416 or 0417 131 977

Full contact details at www.scienceinpublic.com.au<http://www.scienceinpublic.com.au/>