[ASC-list] Writing Clear Science Workshops in Adelaide (3rd & 4th August)

Marina Hurley info at writingclearscience.com.au
Mon Jul 19 23:55:44 UTC 2010

*Writing Clear Science Workshops*

Adelaide Tuesday 3rd & Wednesday 4th August (*3 places available*)

* Day 1: The Nuts & Bolts of Writing
* Day 2: Writing Reports & Papers

We show you how to unravel complex writing, how to overcome writing problems
and how to improve writing efficiency and productivity.

These workshops are designed for staff and students from science-based
industries, consultancies, government science-based departments,
universities and research institutions. We also offer 1-3 day
*In-House*workshops that are tailored to your needs.

For further information on costs, course content, venue information and
further dates, please refer to our website:
http://www.writingclearscience.com.au or contact Dr Marina Hurley:
0416-097-979; fax: +61-3-9421-3472; email:
info at writingclearscience.com.au.<info at writingclearscience.com.au>

--
Dr Marina Hurley
Lecturer & Consultant

info at writingclearscience.com.au
www.writingclearscience.com.au
PLEASE NOTE: This message and any attachments may contain legally privileged
and confidential information and/or copyright material intended only for the
use of the addressee(s) named above.