[ASC-list] Podcast from ASCSA event on evaluation

James Hutson james.hutson at gmail.com
Wed Jul 21 05:32:11 UTC 2010

Lisa,
Soon we hope to have the mailing list and site co-existing in perfect
integrated harmony. But for the moment they lead parallel lives.As a
band-aid stop gap measure I have the mailing list feeding into the
website and categorised with the catch all category "mailinglist".

Assigning more targeted categories requires a person. Similarly once a
article is submitted to the site it requires approval by a person.

Each state should have two editors that can make those sort of changes
(categorising or publishing) for you (and if not state reps should get
in touch with me ASAP).

I've now published your article. And I'll ring you now to follow up.

Thanks for the podcast South Australia!
Regards,
James Hutson
ASC Webmaster