[ASC-list] SYDNEY: Volunteer opportunities at the Ultimo Science Festival

Tilly Boleyn tilly at tillyboleyn.com.au
Mon Jul 26 05:15:05 UTC 2010

Volunteer opportunities at the Ultimo Science Festival

Are you interested in science? Are you happy to chat with all kinds of
people? Want to be involved in an exciting festival event? You can, by
taking on a volunteer role at the 2010 Ultimo Science Festival. You
don’t have to know all about science – just having a genuine interest
is enough.

We’re looking for some dedicated individuals to help out at a variety
of events throughout the Ultimo Science Festival. We're looking for
help at daytime events, night time events and weekend events.

If you're interested go to our website for more information about
what's involved and how to apply.

http://www.ultimosciencefestival.com/usf10/?page_id=13

Please feel free to pass this onto anyone you think might be interested.

All the best,

Tilly

Tilly Boleyn
Manager - Ultimo Science Festival