[ASC-list] World class

Julian Cribb jcribb at work.netspeed.com.au
Fri Jun 4 02:55:45 UTC 2010

You are a science journalist, Peter, not the average news desk staffer. You
know how overused such expressions are. As I said, I don't use 'em myself,
if I can help it - but I understand why some people do and I don't feel they
should be condemned for it. They are only trying to get more science in the
news stream.

Julian Cribb FTSE

Julian Cribb & Associates

ph +61 (0)2 6242 8770 or 0418 639 245