[ASC-list] do Australians trust scientists?

longneck at cyllene.uwa.edu.au longneck at cyllene.uwa.edu.au
Mon Jun 7 10:14:43 UTC 2010

Hello all,

Does anyone know of any (recent) survey data that asks Australians
whether they trust scientists, esp in comparison to other professional
groups?

Kind regards, Nancy

Assoc Prof Nancy Longnecker

Coordinator, Science Communication Program
Faculty of Life and Physical Sciences, M011
The University of Western Australia
35 Stirling Highway
Crawley, WA   6009

ph: 61 8 6488 3926
email: nancy.longnecker at uwa.edu.au
skype: nancylongnecker

There is no point explaining everything in the universe if no one is
listening to you.    (UWA Sci Comm student, 2009)

CRICOS Provider No. 00126G