[ASC-list] do Australians trust scientists?

Derek Elmes Derek.Elmes at environment.nsw.gov.au
Wed Jun 9 04:03:14 UTC 2010

I tried to post this the other day but it never showed up so I'll try again (with apologies if it ends up appearing twice)

Not quite what Nancy was asking about but the "Who Cares about the Environment in 2009?" survey of NSW people's environmental knowledge, attitudes and behaviours includes a question relating to perceived reliability of information sources (relating to the environment).

The results are on pages 56-60 of the full report that can be found at  http://www.environment.nsw.gov.au/community/Whocares2009.htm.

A question about sources of environmental information is on Page 77.

Regards

Derek