[ASC-list] Got a burning science question? We'll find an answer for science week

Marc West westius at gmail.com
Sun Jun 13 10:14:51 UTC 2010

Hi ASC-ers,

Got a science question you want answered?

Diffusion Science Radio is looking for your burning science questions
for science week. Send them in and we'll find an expert to answer it.
No matter how broad, esoteric or simply weird your question is, we'll
have a shot at finding an expert and an answer for it. The best
questions and answers (recorded interviews) will be broadcast on
Diffusion during Australian Science Week in August (14th to 22nd), and
many of those we can't get into the show will be put up on the
website.

You can hear Diffusion on Monday nights on 2SER 107.3FM in Sydney,
across Australia at various times on the Community Radio Network,
streaming online (www.2ser.com), or via podcast
(www.diffusionradio.com).

Possibly the easiest way to send in your questions is via Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/diffusionscienceradio
For more info on this science week show, and for other methods of
getting in touch if you're anti-facebook, see:
http://www.mrscienceshow.com/2010/06/bring-us-your-burning-science-questions.html

Thanks all,
marc