[ASC-list] AMWA national conference in Melbourne

leohman1 at bigpond.net.au leohman1 at bigpond.net.au
Tue Jun 29 06:29:59 UTC 2010

posted on behalf of the Australasian Medical Writers Association

Registration is open for the 27th annual Australasian Medical Writers Association conference
27-28 August 2010
State Library of Victoria in Melbourne.

We have an exciting program this year. The highlights include:
•	Victorian Governor Professor David de Kretser, endocrine researcher and founder of Andrology Australia, will open the conference.
•	Sessions exploring the environment and our health, taboos and ethical issues in writing and an insider’s view of covering the conjoined twins separation.
•	Professional Development workshops in social media, writing for the general public and navigating the Cochrane library.

The entire program and online registration is available on the AMWA website  http://www.medicalwriters.org/

L.E. Ohman, PhD
Freelance medical writer
 0408 318 907 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              0408 318 907      end_of_the_skype_highlighting begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              0408 318 907      end_of_the_skype_highlighting

AMWA  27th Annual Conference
State Library of Victoria, Melbourne
27 & 28 August 2010