[ASC-list] PCST Conference New Delhi Dec 6-10, 2010

Toss Gascoigne asi.webcalendar at gmail.com
Tue Mar 2 22:02:42 UTC 2010

/Colleagues

The 11th Conference of the PCST Network will be in New Delhi from
December 06-10, 2010.

The Conference again will look at the many issues affecting and arising
from science communication.  We will have papers and panels involving
both practitioners and analysts of science communication.

You can go to the Conference web site to register your interest, and
also to see the latest information as it becomes available:
www.pcst-2010.org <http://www.pcst-2010.org>

Details about the program will be posted soon, along with an invitation
to submit proposals.

Conference fees and details of hotels will also be posted soon.

The Indian organising committee are planning a pre-conference event on
December 04-05 at Khajuraho (Central India).  A Post Conference Workshop
is being planned for December 12-15, 2010 in Bangalore (South India).

We hope to see many new participants as well as many of those who have
enjoyed our recent conferences in Cape Town (2002), Barcelona (2004),
Seoul (2006), and Malmo/Copenhagen (2008) to join us in New Delhi!

Regards/

--
Toss Gascoigne
President, PCST Network