[ASC-list] WA members and list subscribers - your input wanted!

Sarah Lau SLau at chemcentre.wa.gov.au
Mon Mar 8 00:52:51 UTC 2010

ASC WA Survey

Hello ASC List subscribers in WA,

The ASC WA committee would like your input regarding membership and
events. The online survey linked below is quick and 'painless', and
would help us immeasurably in organising ASC WA in 2010 and beyond.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/GW286JH

To hear about the future of science communication in Australia, and have
your say on ASC in WA, head to our event on Monday 15 March.

15 March 2010 - National Conference Debrief and WA Catch Up

Join us for an informal get together to meet with current ASC members,
hear from Dr Nancy Longnecker about the recent ASC National Conference,
and to contribute to the direction of ASC WA in 2010 and beyond. We need
to hear from our members in WA with regards to what they expect from
their ASC membership. If you cannot make this get together, we want to
hear from you - please email Sarah Lau (slau at chemcentre.wa.gov.au) with
any thoughts you have regarding ASC, anything you would like to
contribute and what you'd like to see from your membership.

Time: 5.30 - 6.30pm

Venue: UWA's Centre for Learning Technology in the Physics building on
the Crawley campus. Entry is via ramp between the Physics and Geography
buildings. Go through the glass doors and down steps by the kitchenette,
to the basement.

RSVP: Sarah Lau (slau at chemcentre.wa.gov.au) by Fri 12 Mar