[ASC-list] South East Queensland branch AGM and member survey

Harris, Annie Annie.Harris at deedi.qld.gov.au
Tue Mar 9 00:01:02 UTC 2010

Dear fellow South East Queensland ASCers,

It's once again time for our Branch AGM - hope you can join us for:
1. Debrief and feedback from 2009 events
2. A report back from the ASC conference in February and discussion of
the 'Inspiring Australia' National science engagement strategy
3. Election of committee positions
4. Discussion around events for 2010.

When: 6pm for 6.30pm start, Tuesday 30 March, 2010.

Where: For a bit of peace and quiet, the meeting will be held at Former
Treasurer Lynelle Ross' house at 1/24 Balmain St, Wooloowin. Wine and
nibbles will be provided.

(http://maps.google.com.au/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=24+Balma
in+St,+Wooloowin&sll=-25.335448,135.745076&sspn=46.019261,67.587891&ie=U
TF8&hq=&hnear=24+Balmain+St,+Wooloowin+Queensland+4030&z=16)

RSVP: Please RSVP to me by Friday 26 March 2010.

Survey: To inform our discussions at the AGM, we'd like your input as to
what you'd like to see for your membership in 2010. Please take 5
minutes to complete the short survey at:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/GY278JF. We'd like as many responses to
this survey as possible, so please feel free to complete it even if you
cannot attend the AGM.

Look forward to seeing you there.

Cheers,
Annie

Annie Harris
Senior Project Officer
Science Engagement
Department of Employment, Economic Development and Innovation
Level 10, 111 George Street, Brisbane Qld 4000
PO Box 15168, City East Qld 4002
t: +61 7 3224 2383
f: +61 7 3225 8754
e: annie.harris at deedi.qld.gov.au
www.science.qld.gov.au

Business Information Centre 13 25 23
www.deedi.qld.gov.au

Unless stated otherwise, this email, together with any attachments, is
intended for the named recipient(s) only and may contain privileged and
confidential information. If received in error, you are asked to inform the
sender as quickly as possible and delete this email and any copies of this
from your computer system network.

If not an intended recipient of this email, you must not copy, distribute or
take any action(s) that relies on it; any form of disclosure, modification,
distribution and/or publication of this email is also prohibited.

Unless stated otherwise, this email represents only the views of the sender
and not the views of the Queensland Government.