[ASC-list] REMINDER: South East Queensland branch AGM and member survey

Harris, Annie Annie.Harris at deedi.qld.gov.au
Mon Mar 22 23:12:40 UTC 2010

Hi All,
Just a quick reminder about next Tuesday's ASC AGM for South East
Queensland Members. If you haven't already RSVP'd or taken the survey,
please do so - your attendance and feedback is vital for the future
health of the group!

AGM Agenda:

> 1. Debrief and feedback from 2009 events
> 2. A report back from the ASC conference in February and discussion of
> the 'Inspiring Australia' National science engagement strategy
> 3. Election of committee positions
> 4. Discussion around events for 2010.
>
> When: 6pm for 6.30pm start, Tuesday 30 March, 2010.
>
> Where: For a bit of peace and quiet, the meeting will be held at
> Former Treasurer Lynelle Ross' house at 1/24 Balmain St, Wooloowin.
> Wine and nibbles will be provided.
>
> (http://maps.google.com.au/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=24+Bal
> main+St,+Wooloowin&sll=-25.335448,135.745076&sspn=46.019261,67.587891&
> ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=24+Balmain+St,+Wooloowin+Queensland+4030&z=16)
>
> RSVP: Please RSVP to me by Friday 26 March 2010.
>
> Survey: To inform our discussions at the AGM, we'd like your input as
> to what you'd like to see for your membership in 2010. Please take 5
> minutes to complete the short survey at:
> http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/GY278JF. We'd like as many responses to
> this survey as possible, so please feel free to complete it even if
> you cannot attend the AGM.
>
> Look forward to seeing you there.
>
> Cheers,
> Annie
>
> Annie Harris
> Senior Project Officer
> Science Engagement
> Department of Employment, Economic Development and Innovation
> Level 10, 111 George Street, Brisbane Qld 4000
> PO Box 15168, City East Qld 4002
> t: +61 7 3224 2383
> f: +61 7 3225 8754
> e: annie.harris at deedi.qld.gov.au
> www.science.qld.gov.au
>
> Business Information Centre 13 25 23
> www.deedi.qld.gov.au

Unless stated otherwise, this email, together with any attachments, is
intended for the named recipient(s) only and may contain privileged and
confidential information. If received in error, you are asked to inform the
sender as quickly as possible and delete this email and any copies of this
from your computer system network.

If not an intended recipient of this email, you must not copy, distribute or
take any action(s) that relies on it; any form of disclosure, modification,
distribution and/or publication of this email is also prohibited.

Unless stated otherwise, this email represents only the views of the sender
and not the views of the Queensland Government.