[ASC-list] FW: RiAus Events

Stephan Kern SKern at riaus.org.au
Thu Mar 25 23:39:46 UTC 2010

For ASC members in Adelaide

Water and You

Joe Flynn, Jon Kellet, Sheryn Pitman<http://www.riaus.org.au/public/redirect.jsp?id=1842>
Host: David Bevan
Tuesday 30 March
6-7.30pm
The Science Exchange

Free - booking required. Go to http://waterandyou.eventbrite.com

In the final event of the Understanding Water series, popular radio host David Bevan asks three Adelaide experts to discuss ways we can make a difference in our homes and gardens, and what government and industry can do to reduce the volume of water used in Adelaide.
The bulk of Adelaide's water is used domestically. If Adelaide is to be a sustainable city ,we need to reduce the volume of water we use and use it more efficiently. What sensible ways of saving water are there that don't compromise its quality for drinking and food preparation, and what might the gardens of the future look like?
In association with the Barbara Hardy Centre for Sustainable Urban Environments<http://www.unisa.edu.au/barbarahardy/>

[cid:image001.jpg at 01CAC114.BFE6C880]
 Steve Kern
 Senior Programs Co-ordinator

 Ri Australia
 PO Box 3652
 RUNDLE MALL  SA  5000
 Ph: (08) 7120 8604 | Fax: (08) 8221 6563 | skern at riaus.org.au|<mailto:atyndall at riaustralia.org.au|> www.riaus.org.au<http://www.riaustralia.org.au/>
The Royal Institution of Australia Inc is a Charitable Institution and is a Deductible Gift Recipient (DGR)
ABN: 98638459658

Think B4U Print
1 ream of paper = 6% of a tree and 5.4kg CO2 in the atmosphere
3 sheets of A4 paper = 1 litre of water