[ASC-list] Temporary communications role in CSIRO - in Sydney

Helen Sim Helen.Sim at csiro.au
Wed May 19 01:12:29 UTC 2010

CSIRO's Division of Astronomy and Space Science (CASS) is seeking an
enthusiastic communicator to join its team to cover a maternity leave
position.
The role will entail promotion of the Division as well as help drive
communication and promotional activities for CSIRO's Australian Square
Kilometre Array Pathfinder (ASKAP) radio telescope project, as well as
input into Australia's contribution to the future Square Kilometre Array
(SKA) project.
Position Title: Communications Officer
Division: CSIRO Astronomy & Space Science
Location: Marsfield, Sydney - NSW
Classification: CSOF4
Tenure: 10 months (approx) from July 1
Applications Close: 31 May 2010
More details on the role, including key responsibilities can be found
at: https://recruitment.csiro.au/asp/job_details.asp?RefNo=2010%2F290
(Please do not send queries to me: I'm just the messenger.)

------
Helen Sim
Media Liaison and Public Relations

CSIRO Astronomy and Space Science