[ASC-list] Request for suggestions to improve the ASC website

Jesse Shore jesse at prismaticsciences.com
Thu Nov 4 14:14:34 UTC 2010

We are in the process of upgrading the ASC website. We want to encourage
members to post articles or comments to the website and we are looking at
simplifying the log-in procedure. There is also a lot of background work on
functionality, interfaces and improved page layouts.

We welcome your comments and suggestions to make your ASC web experience a
happier and more useful one. Please send me your contributions and I'll feed
them into the mix.

Thanks in advance,

Jesse

Jesse Shore

President, Australian Science Communicators, 2010

 <http://www.asc.asn.au/> http://www.asc.asn.au/

Jesse Shore PhD
Science Communicator
http://www.prismaticsciences.com/picts/email_img.jpg