[ASC-list] Prime Minister's Prize, biodiversity and physics

Niall Byrne niall at scienceinpublic.com.au
Thu Nov 11 21:19:09 UTC 2010

Dear ASC'ers,

Next Wednesday evening the Prime Minister will present her Prizes for Science. The embargo is 5 pm on Wednesday 17 November 2010.

Other science news coming up includes: a black comedy on biodiversity staged in the skeleton gallery of the Australian Museum; Chinese science leaders in Australia marking 30 years of collaboration; CERN director here soon for physics congress; the end of the world; the future of transport and more.

You can view all the details in my latest bulletin at http://www.scienceinpublic.com/blog/bulletins/media-bulletin/11november.

Kind regards,

Niall

________

Niall Byrne

Science in Public has moved to:

82 Hudsons Road, Spotswood  Vic  3015
Our postal address is PO Box 2076 Spotswood VIC 3015
Our landline stays the same - 03 9398 1416.

Niall's mobile: 0417 131 977
Sarah's mobile: 0413 332 489

Twitter scienceinpublic
Full contact details at www.scienceinpublic.com.au/blog<http://www.scienceinpublic.com.au/blog>