[ASC-list] Your sustainability insights needed

Jesse Shore jesse at prismaticsciences.com
Tue Nov 16 12:14:03 UTC 2010

Dear ASCers,

I've been invited to participate in a one day forum to discuss the future
shape and contribution of learning and education to sustainability in NSW.

This offers an opportunity for me to send in wise words drawn from the
collective minds of ASC.

Each invitee has been asked to send in something on their vision or a
possible future framework for circulation to all participants before the
meeting. They want a paragraph about, "...your hopes/ expectations for the
future for sustainability education in NSW and/or what you would like to
discuss at the forum in working towards a framework for the future."

My vision is rather narrowly focussed at the moment so I'm seeking views
from your vantage points. I invite you to send me a few words which will
form the paragraph I send in. This is your chance to have a remote
controlled contribution to a planning session.

Further information:

The Forum will take the first steps in a process over several months which
will seek to:

1. Develop an agreed vision and key principles for learning for
sustainability in NSW for the next decade

2. Develop a framework to support this vision and a process for implementing
it.

Thanks,

Jesse Shore

National president

Jesse Shore

President, Australian Science Communicators, 2010

 <http://www.asc.asn.au/> http://www.asc.asn.au/

Jesse Shore PhD
Science Communicator
http://www.prismaticsciences.com/picts/email_img.jpg