[ASC-list] Stefanie Pearce is out of the office

stefanie.pearce at iird.vic.gov.au stefanie.pearce at iird.vic.gov.au
Wed Nov 17 05:05:02 UTC 2010

I will be out of the office starting  17/11/2010 and will not return until
22/11/2010.

I am on leave from Wednesday 17th November, returning Monday 22nd November.

I will respond to your email when I return.

For urgent queries, please contact Luella Charles
(luella.charles at diird.vic.gov.au, 9655 8961)

Urgent personal messages can be left on my mobile: 0414 891 416.

Department of Innovation, Industry and Regional Development,Government of Victoria, Victoria, Australia.
This e-mail, and any attachments, may contain privileged and confidential information.  If you are not the intended recipient, you may not distribute or reproduce this e-mail or the attachments.  If you have received this message in error, please notify us by return e-mail.