[ASC-list] Immortal - Sonya Pemberton's latest doco screening on 5 December

Niall Byrne niall at scienceinpublic.com.au
Sun Nov 28 07:27:20 UTC 2010

Dear ASCers,

Posted on behalf of Sonya Pemberton

Our latest science documentary IMMORTAL is screening on SBS Australia on Sunday December 5. Hope can find time to watch - and that you find it interesting!

Best wishes,

Sonya

IMMORTAL

The key to endless life has been discovered. The bad news is, it can kill you.
IMMORTAL reveals nature's greatest double-edged sword, discovered deep within the DNA of humble pond scum.
Awarded the 2009 Nobel Prize for Medicine, this discovery is now transforming our approach to aging, stress and cancer.

Sunday Dec 5
830pm
SBS TV

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4mPjWH6AcY

A December Films & Pemberton Films Production

Sonya Pemberton
Executive Producer & Director
Pemberton Films
35 Raglan St, Port Melbourne
VICTORIA 3207

P  + 61 3 9646 6678
M  +61 417 271 696
E  sonya at pembertonfilms.com.au
http://www.pembertonfilms.com.au

________

Niall Byrne

Science in Public has moved to:

82 Hudsons Road, Spotswood  Vic  3015
Our postal address is PO Box 2076 Spotswood VIC 3015
Our landline stays the same - 03 9398 1416

Niall's mobile: 0417 131 977
Sarah's mobile: 0413 332 489

Twitter scienceinpublic
Full contact details at www.scienceinpublic.com.au/blog<http://www.scienceinpublic.com.au/blog>