[ASC-list] Postgraduate study opportunities at Curtin University

Emma Donnelly e.donnelly at curtin.edu.au
Tue Oct 12 04:21:47 UTC 2010

Interested in post graduate study?

Come along to this!

Postgraduate Information
Evening 2010

This is your chance to come and chat to our staff and students about
balancing your work, life and study.

This is a free, exhibition style event that allows you to explore the range
of postgraduate courses on offer and find out important information
regarding the application process, fees and support services.

Included is a 45 minute presentation in the Bankwest Lecture Theatre, plus
an additional 45 minutes to browse the expo area and speak to our academic
staff about courses.

Course coordinators will be joined by expert staff members from the
University Admissions Centre, the Fees Centre and University Life to answer
any of your questions. You will also have the opportunity to speak with
current students to gain an insight into their experiences.

A choice of three session times is available, with each session featuring
identical content. Refreshments and canapés will be served.