[ASC-list] SWk looking for Moomba Festival Birdman Rally entry to support (VIC)

Carly.Siebentritt at csiro.au Carly.Siebentritt at csiro.au
Wed Oct 13 02:48:29 UTC 2010

Dear ASCers,

We are looking for a scientifically-minded entry to represent National Science Week (Victoria) in the 2011 Moomba Festival Birdman Rally.

We want engineers and scientists to come up with proposals that have a logical/physics-related chance of flying. The winning proposal will receive $500 to engineer their scientific creation and put it to the test!

Get your thinking caps on and see science take to the sky.

Entries close November 15th.

e-flyer can be found here<http://re-science.org.au/sites/default/files/SWk%20Birdman%20eflyer.pdf>. To post the flyer on your blogs, websites and noticeboards please email me directly for a copy (carly.siebentritt at csiro.au<mailto:carly.siebentritt at csiro.au>)

T and Cs and more information can be found at http://re-science.org.au/science-event/birdman-competition-moomba-2011-2705

Cheers, Carly

Carly Siebentritt
National Science Week Victorian Coordinating Committee
C\- CSIRO Education
PO Box 56
Highett, Vic 3190

P: +61 3 9252 6472