[ASC-list] Science Communications Strategist position (work from home)

Adam Barclay secretwombat at gmail.com
Sat Oct 23 07:09:21 UTC 2010

I've just started as a science writer/editor at Green Ink; if anybody has
any questions, please don't hesitate to get in touch.

Adam Barclay

*Green Ink*
*Communications Strategist*

Working from home anywhere in the world

Full-time preferred, but part-time applicants considered

Green Ink (www.greenink.co.uk) is a leading provider of communication
services in support of natural resources research for development. Our
clients are organizations dedicated to eradicating poverty and hunger and
protecting the environment in the developing world.

We are seeking an experienced communications strategist to develop our new
service in this area. Able to design and deliver a package of activities
spanning the participatory development of a strategy, training in its
implementation and assessment of its impact, you will know how to identify
key areas of intervention, from the written word or image to new
communications tools and channels. You will be particularly knowledgeable
about media outreach and social networking. An outstanding writer yourself,
you will be able to lead by example in the development of content that
achieves impact. Equipped with a relevant university degree or equivalent,
you will already have an impressive record of success. You must be willing
to travel to our clients when necessary. Outstanding English is a must,
fluent French and/or other languages a plus. Salary negotiable and there is
an attractive benefits package.

To apply, please follow the process outlined on the at
http://www.greenink.co.uk/index.php?section=9&subsection=105  and send
an application form to us by 3 December 2010.

We are an equal opportunities employer.