[ASC-list] ASC Members Renew Today! Missing Invitations to Renew? Suspect: Hungry SPAM Filters

Kali Madden office at asc.asn.au
Wed Sep 1 02:14:45 UTC 2010

Dear ASC,

It would appear that a number of emails are not reaching their intended
audience : You!

Am suspecting hungry spam filters may be the cause.

The emailed invitations to renew are coming from the email address
events at asc.asn.au.

If you want them, I suggest checking your spam filters to see if this is
where they have come to rest.

Let me know if you have any troubles, oddities, anomalies.... and remember,
you can also join directly at any time by using the Join/Renew link on the
ASC web site that takes you to this page:
http://www.asc.asn.au/join/(though then you miss out on the warm fuzzy
email from Jesse speaking about
why our organisation is so good).

Nearly all members are due today with the exception a small special group
whom I am contacting separately.

Thank you for all your comments and suggestions - it is nice to know we have
live members :)

Happy Spring!

Kali
ASC Office