[ASC-list] Job Vacancy WA - PR Consultant Health Sciences

Emma Donnelly e.donnelly at curtin.edu.au
Fri Sep 10 03:03:30 UTC 2010

Hi,

Please circulate to anyone you think may be interested.

We are looking for someone to become member of our PR team here at Curtin
University. This person would be the health sciences public relations
consultant.
If you are interested in this full-time role please send through your CV and
a cover note outlining your experience to:

Ms Kristy Jones
Manager ­ Public Relations
Curtin University
K.Jones at curtin.edu.au
(+618) 9266 1930

In meantime here is some more information on the job¹s scope:

As one of three PR Consultants this position undertakes daily media liaison,
research and writing of media releases, develops PR strategies and organises
high-profile corporate events.

Applicants will have a relevant tertiary qualification, five years
subsequent work experience in PR or journalism, and high level writing,
research and media liaison skills.  Experience, or an interest, in health
sciences will be favourably considered.

Please don¹t contact me ­ I am just the messenger. All enquires should be
directed to the Public Relations Manager.

Kind regards,
Emma

Emma Donnelly| Science Outreach Coordinator
Faculty of Science and Engineering | Curtin University of Technology |
GPO Box U1987 Perth 6845 Western Australia
t: +61 8 9266 1021 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              +61 8 9266
1021      end_of_the_skype_highlighting | f: +61 8 9266 2021 |
Office: Building 311 Room 147

Email: e.donnelly at curtin.edu.au
Web: http://science.curtin.edu.au/outreach/

Emma Donnelly| Science Outreach Coordinator
Faculty of Science and Engineering | Curtin University of Technology |
GPO Box U1987 Perth 6845 Western Australia
t: +61 8 9266 1021 | f: +61 8 9266 2021 |
Office: Building 311 Room 147

Email: e.donnelly at curtin.edu.au
Web: http://science.curtin.edu.au/outreach/

------ End of Forwarded Message