[ASC-list] Several exciting positions available at Scitech - WA (on behalf of Denise Brown - Scitech)

Emma Donnelly e.donnelly at curtin.edu.au
Fri Sep 10 07:12:11 UTC 2010

Scitech is entering a new era of excitement with many new opportunities on
the horizon. We currently have several vacancies that we are looking to fill
with enthusiastic, science minded individuals. Come and discover how the
world really works!

Scitech are looking for people to fill the following roles:

* Science Expansion and Partnerships Manager - new position

* Science Projects Officer - new position

* Outreach Manager- 12 month maternity leave contract

* Outreach Science Communication Manager

* Early Childhood Coordinator

* Duty Supervisor

* Science Squad Officer

For more information and for full job description details please visit
http://www.scitech.org.au/about-scitech/employment
You will be required to submit a current CV and brief covering letter.
Enquiries to Andrea Bold andrea.bold at scitech.org.au or 08 9215 0730.

The closing date for all vacancies is 5pm, Monday 20 September 2010.