[ASC-list] Education Officer position available - Sydney

Elizabeth.Yuncken at csiro.au Elizabeth.Yuncken at csiro.au
Tue Apr 5 00:44:52 UTC 2011

Please send all correspondence to Darren as below. I'm just the messenger and can't help with enquiries.

Education Officer - CSIRO Education

Are you charismatic? Do you like science? Do you like working with children?

The CSIRO Science Education centre currently has opportunities for a full time or part time education officer to join the team at our North Ryde office

You will present exciting science programs to schools and families across Sydney, and during school holiday periods presenting with our team to Double Helix Science Club members

Some regional travel within NSW will also be expected

You will need a drivers licence, a working with children clearance, and lots of enthusiasm!

Please see www.csiro.au/educationnsw<http://www.csiro.au/educationnsw> for more details, or

Call Darren on 9490 8481 or email Darren.vogrig at csiro.au<mailto:Darren.vogrig at csiro.au> with your CV and tell us why you would be suited to the position.

Liz Yuncken
Managing Editor
CSIRO Education
Phone: +61 2 6276 6264 | Fax: +61 2 6276 6641
elizabeth.yuncken at csiro.au | www.csiro.au
Address: PO Box 225 Dickson ACT 2602

PLEASE NOTE