[ASC-list] WA - ASC WA AGM and Sundowner 2011 - free for ASC members!

Emma Donnelly e.donnelly at curtin.edu.au
Tue Apr 5 08:32:35 UTC 2011

ASC WA ­ AGM and Sundowner 2011

It is that time of the year again where we celebrate ASC WA with our AGM and
a sundowner!

Come along and
* hear about our 2010 successes,
* vote on a new committee,
* plan for the upcoming year,
* find out about the ASC National Conference plans for 2012,
* and catch up with those members you know or meet our new ones!

EXCLUSIVE! ASC WA Vice President and AC National Committee Secretary, Sarah
Lau, will also give a briefing on the recent Inspiring Australia - National
Conference held in Melbourne so you can find out what the Federal
Government's Inspiring Australia strategy means to you.

Following this Dr Claire Patterson (ASC Committee Member and IA WA contact
through Scitech) will briefly cover where WA IA is at and where it is going.