[ASC-list] NSW Obscura day event - Museum of Human Disease special Saturday opening

Derek Williamson derek.williamson at unsw.edu.au
Wed Apr 6 00:25:13 UTC 2011

Obscura Day The Museum of Human Disease
Know Your Enemy
Obscura Day is an opportunity to see things you normally wouldn't have the opportunity to see.  Although the Museum of Human Disease has been opening to the public for 2 years the hours are unusual and restrictive.  So this Saturday as part of Obscura Day we are opening our doors from 10am to 4pm.
With regular museum presentations through the day and opportunity to speak to staff about specimens and the role of the Museum, this is a unique opportunity to see the only publicly accessible pathology collection in Australia.
Cost;
Adults: $10 limited $2 tickets available through the Obscura Day website
Children/concession: $5
UNSW staff/students and NSWIT registered teachers:  FREE
10am open
10.30 museum presentation
12noon Museum presentation
1.30 Museum presentation
4pm close
Places are limited, bookings through Obscura Day will get priority entry.
Obscura Day link http://bit.ly/fjBkW6

Derek Williamson
Museum Manager
Museum of Human Disease