[ASC-list] NSW Looking for surrogate Patients at Prince of Wales Clinical School

Derek Williamson derek.williamson at unsw.edu.au
Wed Apr 6 03:23:47 UTC 2011

Looking for surrogate Patients at Prince of Wales Clinical School

The Prince of Wales Clinical School is looking for people to be surrogate (acting) patients for an upcoming medical student exam. No acting skills are required, neither do you need to have any medical history.

If you are available on either the 9th or 10th of May (8:30AM-1:00PM or 1:00PM-3:30PM on either day), get in touch!

We will supply the scenario for the exam and also lunch and refreshments for everyone who participates. Unfortunately there is no remuneration (some parking and fares may be able to be paid - please contact us), but we will look after you very well!

Please contact:

Jenny Ryall
T: 61 2 9382 2645
E: Jennifer.Ryall at SESIAHS.HEALTH.NSW.GOV.AU<mailto:Jennifer.Ryall at SESIAHS.HEALTH.NSW.GOV.AU>

Derek Williamson
Museum Manager
Museum of Human Disease
+61 (02) 9385 2190