[ASC-list] Cribb in the Canberra Times today

Susan Kirk skirk at lingo.net.au
Thu Apr 7 06:58:22 UTC 2011

A Union of Concerned Scientists?  I would donate.  I do already.  I've said
this before if scientists want to be heard they have to exclude government
funding.

I have three words to say to bullied scientists, blow your whistle!

Susan Kirk  Bcomm
Journalist
MEAA  ASC HMAQ QWC

39 Shamley Heath Rd,
KUREELPA   Q  4560
P: +61 7 5478 6761
M:+ 61 0414 645 953
skirk at lingo.net.au
www.lingo.net.au
www.lingo.net.au/blog
www.lingo.net.au/discuss

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE: This message may contain privileged and confidential
information intended only for the use of the addressee named above. If you
are not the intended recipient of this message, any disclosure, copying,
distribution or any action taken in reliance on it is prohibited and
unlawful.