[ASC-list] Recruiting scientists and teachers/students for I'm a Scientist, Get me out of here!

Sarah Keenihan sarah at bridge8.com.au
Thu Apr 14 06:29:10 UTC 2011

Hello there,

We're looking for some help recruiting scientists and teachers for the
Australian version of I'm a Scientist, Get me out of
here!<http://imascientist.org.uk/>happening in June 2011.

Attached are some info sheets for scientists/institutions and teachers
respectively. If you know any scientists (any level, PhD students great!)
who'd be great at at chatting online to school kids aged years 8-10, or keen
teachers looking for a new way to engage their students with science, please
could you forward them this info.

Many thanks
Sarah

--
Sarah Keenihan, PhD

Science Communications Manager
Bridge 8 Pty Ltd | Futurists | Technologists | Communicators
www.bridge8.com.au

e  | sarah at bridge8.com.au
m | 0419 976 834

sentences or less? A: http://five.sentenc.es