[ASC-list] Wanted - science performers for National Science Week in Canberra

Elizabeth.Yuncken at csiro.au Elizabeth.Yuncken at csiro.au
Tue Apr 19 02:17:51 UTC 2011

Please contact Marg directly about this - I'm just the messenger. Note that it relates to Canberra (and region) only.

------------------------------
Planning for 2011 National Science Week is well under way with many events already in place. To help us in this process, we are currently assembling a database of science performers who will be available during Science Week 2011. The dates for science week are 13 to 21 August.
If you are available during that time, and would like to be involved in science week, would you please let me know by return email.
Many thanks
Margaret McIver
Project Officer - 'ACT Science Initiative'
Post: GPO Box 1600 ACT 2601
Street: CSIRO Discovery, Clunies-Ross St, Acton, ACT, 2600
Phone: 02 6246 5432  Mobile: 0429 980327
E: Margaret.McIver at csiro.au<mailto:Margaret.McIver at csiro.au>

Liz Yuncken
Managing Editor
CSIRO Education
Phone: +61 2 6276 6264 | Fax: +61 2 6276 6641
elizabeth.yuncken at csiro.au | www.csiro.au
Address: PO Box 225 Dickson ACT 2602

PLEASE NOTE