[ASC-list] Brisbane - Temp Communication Officer required

Sue Keay s.keay at cast.org.au
Wed Apr 20 05:22:52 UTC 2011

Hi Everyone

I have an opportunity for someone to get experience across a range of communication activities on a short-term project, with the potential for further work.  The position would be based at The University of Queensland's St Lucia campus and would be full-time starting soon after Easter until the end of June.  I need someone who is motivated, personable, good at multi-tasking and is talented at writing.  If this sounds of interest please contact me with a short CV and/or give me a call.

Best wishes

Sue

Sue Keay
Manager, Communication, Business Development & Training
CAST CRC
UDP No. 055
The University of Queensland
Brisbane QLD 4072 AUSTRALIA