[ASC-list] Applications for the Science Circus 2012 now open!

Will Grant will.grant at anu.edu.au
Mon Aug 8 11:13:47 UTC 2011

Hi all,

Applications for the 2012 Science Circus are now open!

As well as the usual touring around the country giving science shows and dedicated scholarship, this year - in a very exciting development - the Circus leads to the brand new Master of Science Communication (Outreach).

Do you know people or networks who might be interested? Please send this email on. Refer someone who applies and you get a shoutout for awesomeness.

Details of the program are available here, application forms are here.

Got any questions? Email me or give me a call.

Will

Dr Will J Grant
Graduate Studies Convener | Australian National Centre for the Public Awareness of Science
The Australian National University | Physics Link Building, Building 38A | Canberra ACT 0200 Australia
e: will.grant at anu.edu.au | p: +61 2 6125 0241 | f: +61 2 6125 8991
calendar | twitter | skype: WillJ99 | web | diffusion blog
Cricos Provider# 00120C