[ASC-list] Perth - Scitech Comedy Debate

Claire Patterson Claire.Patterson at scitech.org.au
Thu Aug 11 03:00:42 UTC 2011

National Science Week is fast approaching and so is this year's Scitech Comedy Debate which will take place this Saturday 13 August.

Comedians, media personalities and science communicators will engage in hilarious debate andbattle it out to win a debate based on genetic make-up, personality traits and free-will that will have you in fits of laughter. Nature versus nurture is the topic under question as two teams debate whether our upbringing is to blame or if it's simply what we are programmed to do.