[ASC-list] SYD: Forensic Science and Law Careers Seminar: Sept 17th

Tilly Boleyn tillyboleyn at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 09:38:49 UTC 2011

Hello everyone,

I'm passing on this information about a career event in Sydney for a
colleague. Please fell free distribute this information to your
contacts.

If you have any questions, or you'd like the program, please contact
Annalise directly.

Careers in Forensic Science and Law
For high school and tertiary students
Saturday 17th September
REGISTER NOW: www.anzfss.org.au/nsw/index.htm
Contact: Annalise Wrzeczycki 0415 308 958 [wrze1ann at police.nsw.gov.au]

MORE INFORMATION:

The Australian and New Zealand Forensic Science Society (ANZFSS) are
hosting an event targeted at high school and early-year tertiary
students with an interest in Science and specifically, Forensic
Science. Inside The Forensic World will be held at UTS city campus on
Saturday 17th September, 2011 and registration is now open at
http://www.anzfss.org.au/nsw/index.htm

We do help you are able to help us promote this wonderful event.
Inside The Forensic World is a half day event open to anyone who
wishes to learn more about the "real" world of forensic science,
policing and law. It is especially designed to help secondary and
tertiary students learn more about these career areas and to make more
informed choices. Lectures will be presented by prominent
professionals in the field and will include interesting casework
covering a variety of disciplines such as police crime scene work,
fingerprints, DNA, anthropology, entomology, microbiology, law and
will also include information from other forensic educators.

We hope to promote this annual event to as many high schools, science
educators, parents, teachers, careers advisers and any free media as
possible and hopefully you can help! Please forward this email onto
others, the flyer and promotional poster is also attached and we'd be
very grateful if this was to be printed and promoted at schools etc.
The ANZFSS rely on word-of-mouth to promote this event, we really do
appreciate members of the Australian Science Communicators Media group
helping us spread the word :)

The attached flyer and promo poster can be distributed as you see fit;
anything you can do to help promote this event is very much
appreciated and we thank you in advance.

Should you have any questions, please don't hesitate to call me on 0415 308 958.

Yours in Science,

Annalise :)
ANZFSS NSW Branch Committee Member
Tel: 02 9688 9307