[ASC-list] Fwd: Wading through the email notifications

Marina Hurley info at writingclearscience.com.au
Mon Aug 29 03:48:14 UTC 2011

Hi Abigail,

Im not sure I have made myself clear as sorting by thread is not my problem.
For the reasons given (even within one thread) it is difficult to negotiate
the multitude of responses that appear within one email.

--
Dr Marina Hurley
Lecturer & Consultant

info at writingclearscience.com.au
www.writingclearscience.com.au
PLEASE NOTE: This message and any attachments may contain legally privileged
and confidential information and/or copyright material intended only for the
use of the addressee(s) named above.